Welcome to the
WWTF Matchmaking Event “Precision Medicine”
The currently open WWTF Life Science 2016 call "Precision Medicine" demands a team of scientists from different scientific disciplines such as biology, medicine and systems biology. To foster interactive partnerships across Vienna, our event aims at bringing together researchers and clinical scientists from universities and non-university research institutions for collaborative Life Science applications in the field of “Precision Medicine”.
- WWTF Life Science Call "Precision Medicine"
- Overview - Existing expertise in Vienna, requested for the call
- Short, organized 10 minute bilateral meetings (speed dating)
- Find co-operation opportunities
Why to participate
- Find consortium partners to apply for the WWTF LS16 call
- Get necessary tips and hints on the LS16 call
- Present yourself, your research ideas and know-how
- Discuss and develop new projects
How does it work?
- Register and publish your focus and collaboration wishes
- Send, receive and validate meeting requests once booking is opened with researchers/clinical scientists you are interested in
- Your personal bilateral meeting schedule will be ready one week before the meeting