Wind Energy Matchmaking 2017
A must-attend event for professionals in the wind energy business
The Wind Energy Matchmaking offers professionals in the onshore and offshore wind energy business an unique opportunity to keep updated on the sector and its actors, and meet qualified contacts in a short amount of time.
The Wind Energy Matchmaking is connected to the WindEurope conference and exhibition 2017 in Amsterdam which is one of Europe's leading wind energy events.
Is your business or organisation in search of new customers, partners or collaborative alliances, or are you specifically looking to explore the wind energy industry in the Netherlands or other countries, you should register for this year’s international matchmaking programme.
The B2B matchmaking event is aimed at small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs), research institutions and universities who are active in the field of onshore and offshore wind energy.
- Latest trends and innovations in offshore energy technologies
- Short, sharp 30 minute meetings to foster effective networking
- Get to know key players offering services to companies
- Onshore Wind energy
- Offshore Wind Energy
How does it work?
- You simply need to Register online
- Describe your company, your technology/know-how, projects and partner search
- Browse the catalogue of participants and profiles
- Select and validate your meetings
- A few days before you will receive your personal agenda
- Showcase your favourable projects, products or know-how
- Initiate cross-border contacts and co-operations
- Find new commercial/technological/research partners
- Latest information on wind energy R&D findings
- Present, discuss and develop new projects