Collaborate »» Innovate »» Grow
This event will bring together Craft Dairy businesses with providers of innovative new processes and technologies. Collaboration is a faster way to bring new ideas to market. Networking between R&D and industry has been proven to create new products and services.
Attending this event organised within the TRADEIT project will give you easy access to scientists and enterprises in the dairy industry. Take your chance to innovate.
- Hear about and discuss the latest thinking on the future of dairy processing
- Short, focused 20 minute meetings to foster effective networking
- Meet key R&D players offering services to small and medum enterprises
- Solutions: - Identify and meeti organizations offering or seeking solutions to business and technology issues
- Case studies and examples of best practice in innovation partnership development
The focus of this event is technologies to help Small to Medium sized Dairy businesses grow.
The event is a mixture of speakers showcasing some of the latest technologies available for small producers, demonstrations of new technologies and tours of both research centres and producers.
- Get latest information on dairy related research findings,
- Present, discuss and develop new projects,
- Initiate cross-border contacts and co-operations,
- Showcase your business and technologies,
- Improve, diversify and innovate to gain marketshare.
|This Project has received funding from the European Union’s Seventh Framework Programme for research, technological development and demonstration under grant agreement n° 613776