Collaborate »» Innovate »» Grow
This event will bring together Craft Bakery businesses with providers of innovative new processes and technologies. Collaboration is a faster way to bring new ideas to market. Networking between R&D and industry has been proven to create new products and services.
Attending this event organised within the TRADEIT project will give you easy access to scientists and enterprises in the Bakery industry. Take your chance to innovate.
- Hear about and discuss the latest thinking on the future of Craft Baking
- Short, focused 20 minute meetings to foster effective networking
- Meet key R&D players offering services to small and medum enterprises
- Solutions: - Identify and meeti organizations offering or seeking solutions to business and technology issues
- Case studies and examples of best practice in innovation partnership development
- The changing Image of the Baker
- Product Development
- Healthy Bread opportunities
- Protein Fortification
- Allergen Management
- Gluten free
- Food safety
- Slow Milling
Why to participate
- get latest information on Bakery related research findings
- present, discuss and develop new projects
- initiate cross-border contacts and co-operations
- Showcase your business and technologies
- Improve, diversify and innovate to gain marketshare
FP7-KBBE. 2013.2.3-02 Network for the transfer of knowledge on traditional foods to SMEs.
Coordinator: Institute of Technology Tralee, Tralee, Co Kerry, Ireland.
Funded by the EC (Grant No: 613776). www.tradeitnetwork.eu