Meet your future business partner in wood constructions
Think wood is the B2B Matchmaking Event focused on creating collaborations between international players interested in wood construction. It will be held during Legno&Edilizia Trade Fair, the International Biennial Wood Exhibition in Verona from the 19th to 22nd of February 2015. The event is organized by Trentino Sviluppo, Enterprise Europe Network partner, in collaboration with Arca, the quality trademark for the timber buildings, and Piemmeti, the Exhibition organizer.
FOCUS OF THE MATCHMAKING EVENT
- Innovative and efficient wood eco-technologies
- Wood products: X-lam panels, wood frame, wood windows, wood roofs, wood doors
- Wood social housing and Multistorey wood buildings
- Innovative wood design
- Certified CoC (Chain of Custody) wood
- Wood construction and material
- Wellbeing, healthy, indoor air quality
- Innovative technologies
- Safety against earthquake and fire
- Green building and green energy
- LCA – Life Cycle Assessment
WHY TO PARTICIPATE?
- To make deals: wood buildings are energy and money saving, green, safe and healthy. Wood is the business for the future!
- To initiate cross-border contacts and co-operations
- To present, discuss and develop new projects
- To make and share views with researchers and experts in the building field
B2B is free of charge
Fair’s entrance is free of charge; registration is required *
* Please make sure you get your free entrance to the Legno&Edilizia trade fair online by registering on www.legnoeedilizia.com