About the Event
The EU-China Business & Technology Cooperation Fair has been held for 9 consecutive editions attracting 4,400 Chinese companies and 2,400 European companies in total. The Fair provides a dominant cooperation platform in China for investment, trade and technology between EU and China. 22,291 bilateral meetings between companies took place at the matchmaking event. Around 1/3 of the participants already informed their successful match.
It is our great pleasure to invite friends to participate in the 10th EU-China Business & Technology Cooperation Fair--Chengdu Event to be held on 9-11 November 2015 in Chengdu of China. The Chengdu Event will be a key platform in west China to gather 800-1000 representatives from SMEs, clusters, business associations, EU-China Cooperation experts, universities, R&D institutions and governmental bodies of West China, EEN (Enterprise Europe Network) partners, EU member states and other countries, who are seeking possible collaboration and partnership with their counterparts.
Gear up your business with revolutionary technologies and professional services, and gain brand-new opportunities and competitive advantages through communication. Attending these B2B match-making meetings organized by EUPIC will grant you easy access to business success. Attractive matchmaking activities and customized individual meetings are arranged for each participant. Take your chance and the platform will be yours.
A Brokerage Event is an ideal opportunity to find international partners for technology transfer, business co-operation and collaborative research, in pre-arranged 30-minute meetings in one location. You simply need to Register, present yourself, your company, your technology online and select partners of interest to you in advance of the event. For further details go to “How it Works”.
- Innovation and entrepreneurship backed by Chinese government
- Frontier technological achievements and trends
- Short, sharp 30-minute meetings to foster effective networking
- Share information with Event experts, scholars and business players
- Get your problems solved - Matching enterprises offering or seeking solutions
- See an exhibition of successful examples of B2B match-making meetings
- Cleantech, Environmental Protection, New materials
- Bio-pharmacy & Bio-technology
- Modern Agriculture
- Food and Drink, Tourism
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- General Aviation, Space and Aerospace
- ICT Industry & Services
- Universities, Innovative Clusters & Scientific Research Insitutes
Why to participate?
- Grasp opportunities to enjoy preferential policies offered by Chinese government to start up business on lucrative and booming Chinese market
- Targeting potential business partners in pre-scheduled one-on-one meetings
- Find out about market trends and innovations
- Showcase your most favorable projects, plants and products
- Get first-hand investment opportunities
- Initiate cross-border contacts and co-operations
- EU Project Innovation Centre (Chengdu)