TechnologyCooperationDays at the Hannover Fair
Boost your business with European R&D projects and transnational technological collaborations
This international brokerage event is the place to be for innovative SMEs, research institutions and universities to find partners for technology and research cooperations or business partnerships in pre-organised one-to-one meetings in Hall 2 on HANNOVER MESSE 2016.
SMART Factory solutions and innovative resource and energy efficient manufacturing technologies as well as measurement technologies - Gain new opportunities and competitive advantages through R&D and technological cooperations.
Attending this B2B event organised within Enterprise Europe Network project will give you easy access to scientists and enterprises in the field of SMART Factory solutions and innovative manufacturing technologies.
Take your chance to innovate!
Need more information? Read our Flyer or see "What is a Brokerage Event" [Youtube]
- Latest trends in Industry 4.0 as SMART Factory solutions and efficient manufacturing technologies.
- Short, sharp 30 minute meetings to foster effective networking
- Get to know key R&D players offering services to companies
- Get your problem solved - Matching organizations offering or seeking solutions
- Component Integration
- Information Processing & Systems/ Workflow
- Process Automation
- Manufacturing Tools
- Energy Efficient Manufacturing
- Resource Efficient Manufacturing
- SMART Manufacturing,
- ICT for Manufacturing Industry
- Manufacturing Plants Networks
- Prototypes, Trials and Pilot Schemes
- Supply Chain
- Factories of the Future
- Measurement Tools
- Predictive maintenance
- Ideas, proposals, partnerships for projects within research and intelligent energy programmes
- Showcase your most favorable projects, products or know-how
- Targeting potential business partners in pre-scheduled one-on-one meetings
- Initiate cross-border contacts and co-operations
- Find new commercial/technological/research partners
- get latest information on industrial related research results
- meet and share views with researchers and experts
- present, discuss and develop new projects