Welcome to the SpaceTech 2014 conference and brokerage event
Rosetta Mission and space technologies
SpaceTech 2014 is the UK's premier space technology conference and business matchmaking event, with the aim to create UK and European connections between space research and successful commercial business development on Earth.
Jointly organised by the Science and Technology Facilities Council, the European Space Agency and Enterprise Europe Network this year’s event will focus on ESA’s comet-chasing Rosetta Mission and how technologies similar to those used on it can deliver benefit to businesses back on Earth.
SpaceTech 2014 will:
- Explain and showcase the vast array of technologies that make up a space mission.
- Facilitate the transfer of space technology into non-space applications.
- Demonstrate how to find international business partners and work with Harwell Oxford Space Gateway.
- Create an environment that is conducive to open innovation and quality networking.
- ESA’s Rosetta Mission
- Space technologies that have commercial potential
- Meeting and matching
- Learn about the latest developments in space technology.
- Target potential business partners in pre-scheduled one-on-one meetings
- Find out about market trends and innovations
- Meet and share views with researchers and experts from your business
Through the pre-arranged networking, delegates can look forward to:
- Start networking weeks before the event due to pre-event profiling
- Request and receive pre-arranged business matchmaking appointments
- Initiate valuable cross-border contacts and co-operations