By registering for the MWC 2017 Brokerage Event, you accept the following terms, conditions, refund policy and privacy statement:
- Your profile will be published once you fulfill all the event requirements.
- The organizers will promote your cooperation profile/s through the EEN network market place.
- You must inform organizers and other involved participants if you cannot attend a meeting, well in advance. Failure to do so will exclude you to participate in future EEN Brokerage Events to avoid any further inconveniences to other participants.
- The organizers have the right to give your personal contact details to the participants with whom you have booked a meeting.
- You will report any agreements that you reach with other Brokerage Event participants to an organizer and/or co-organizer and, if requested, you will sign a confidential confirmation letter acknowledging the agreement.
- Your registration will not be approved until the participation fee has been payed.
- The participation fee does not guarantee nor gives the right to an entry pass to the Mobile World Congress.
- Only participants with at least 2 international meetings confirmed will receive an entry pass to the Mobile World Congress
- The participation fee will only be reimbursed, upon request, to those participants with 0 meetings confirmed.
- The participation fee will NOT be reimbursed to those participants with ONLY national meetings.
- The MWC entry pass will NOT be given to those participants with 1 international meeting confirmed, and the participation fee will not be reimbursed.
- Participants must answer on due time to the online satisfaction and meetings feedback form sent by organizers.
- Participants must inform the organizers about the meetings with other Brokerage Event participants even if they are held outside the Brokerage space.
- We inform you likewise that ACCIÓ records the events organised and produces videos in any format and storage medium to divulge them in web environments, with the aim of spreading knowledge, activities and support services to business community. Acceptance entails authorisation so that your image and sound may be recorded, reproduced and published in said environments.
For Catalan participants only:
- You will become a subscriber of the ACCIÓ Informa Newsletter, which will keep you informed on news, services, grants, calls and competitions of ACCIÓ and the Agenda ACCIÓ Newsletter, where activities for businesses and professionals promoted by ACCIÓ are published. You might unregister from any of said bulletins easily, digitally, at any time.
- You authorise the assignment of the data included in said file to other entities to achieve purposes directly related to the aim for which data were asked for.
- You may exercise the rights granted by Law, and particularly rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by addressing an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the reference “data protection”.
This policy covers how we use your personal information you submit during the payment procedure. Any payment-related information received will only be used to fill your order. We will not sell or redistribute it to anyone. We take your privacy seriously and will take all measures to protect such information.
Keep in mind that Conference and web site are about networking. When you register to attend the conference and submit data about your company, cooperation profiles, contact information and any other information, you agree that this information be publicly available on the conference website and printed material during the event, and that other registered participants can send you meeting requests for b2b sessions.