EU B2B @Milan Design Week #Fuorisalone2017
Meet new business partners during one of the most important design event all over the world!
CNA Lombardia, in collaboration with Finlombarda, Unioncamere Lombardia, Unioncamere Piemonte, Innovhub and Fast, is organizing a brokerage event during Milan Design Week, 4-9 April 2017, in the heart of Fuorisalone, one of the most important event in design all over the world.
Fuorisalone is a set of events distributed in different areas of Milan during the Salone Internazionale del Mobile
, staged in the halls of Rho Fiera. Every year, in April, Salone and Fuorisalone define the Milan Design Week, the most important event in the world for design addicted.
During the matchmaking event companies, start-ups, clusters will be able to meet potential partners interested in developing cross-border business and technology collaborations or starting partnerships for European projects.
The B2B will be hosted by “Manifattura 4.0”, a special exhibition of design products at the 1st floor of BASE Milano, Via Bergognone 34, one of the historic site of the Fuorisalone.
- Home textile
- Smart Manufacturing
- Green Technology
Why to participate?
- to initiate cross-border contacts
- to expand your business abroad
- to find new commercial or technology partners
- to present, discuss and develop new project ideas
How does it work?
- Register and publish your collaboration wishes
- Browse the participant list and book meetings with companies you are interested in
- One week before the event you receive your meeting schedule
Sector focus of the event is the design world: from the idea to the production of innovative new solutions for everyday life and new lifestyles