South Alliance’s Company Mission 2016 Brokerage Event
The company mission offers business contacts to local industry, science and private entities that are looking for potential partners in US and UK South Regions to initiate and ensure sustainable business & technological partnerships.
Bridging Southern California, South of England & South of France Business Networks
The South Alliance’s mission is to implement real and lasting partnership and economic development actions in the Maritime and Life Sciences related sectors at large between the Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur (PACA) Region, Southern California and South West England, considered as territories of excellence for Bio and Blue Economies.
10 to 15 industries and scientific organizations coming from Southern California and South West England will be there in Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur (PACA) Region for 2 days. They will attend 2 Special Bilateral Meeting sessions to meet up with regional companies and research organizations :
- Marseille Session – 21st March afternoon in Palais de la Bourse
- Toulon Session – 22nd March afternoon in DNCS premises
This event is coordinated by ARII PACA, in the framework of Enterprise Europe Network, with the following partners: the Regional Chamber of Commerce and Industry (CCIR), the economic development agencies Provence Promotion, Team Côte d’Azur and CCI Var, the competitiveness cluster Mediterranean Sea (Pole Mer) and the Southeast Technologies Transfer Accelerator Society (SATT South East), and the partners from US (Maritime Alliance) and UK (The South Coast Marine Cluster and EEN South West UK).
- Top contacts with 15 companies & R&D organisation from US and UK maritime region
- Short, sharp 30 minute meetings to foster effective networking and investigate potential collaboration
- Marine Biotech
- Marine Energies
- Maritime Security
- Marine Operations
How does it work?
- Register and publish your collaboration wishe
- Browse the participant list and book meetings with companies you are interested in
- Few days before the event you receive your meeting schedule
Why to participate
- Showcase your most favourable projects, products or know-how
- Initiate cross-border contacts and co-operations
- Find new commercial/technological/research partners
- Present, discuss and develop new projects