Welcome to MariMatch 2014!
Meet new business partners & expand your R&I Network in the maritime sector at the International Shipping Exhibition Posidonia
MariMatch 2014, the brokerage forum organised by the Enterprise Europe Network at the International Shipping Exhibition Posidonia will take place on the 4th & 5th June 2014 in Athens, Greece. Few events can match the concentration of international buyers that gather at the Posidonia Exhibition. In 2012 the stands of more than 1,870 exhibitors attracted over 18,500 buyers from 92 countries. For over 40 years this largest gathering in the shipping calendar has provided unique access to Greek and international shipowners and buyers.
Who should attend?
The event is targeted at companies, clusters, International decision-makers as well as Research & Innovation stakeholders from the maritime sector looking to cooperate in the following areas:
- Shipbuilding, repair & conversion
- Shipyard technologies and equipment
- Propulsion and Manoeuvring
- Electronics, communication & navigation
- Mechanical and Auxiliary systems
- Deck, safety and special equipment
- Port Technology & Cargo Handling Systems
- Maritime services
- Marine Research, Development & Innovation
MariMatch 2014 is a unique opportunity to establish new cross-border contacts and a very effective International forum to meet potential business partners, explore all kinds of cooperation possibilities. It offers:
- Added value to your trade fair participation
- Access to a wide variety of relevant SMEs, OEMs, suppliers and Research & Innovation stakeholders such as techno starters, academia and research institutes
- Selection and confirmation of face-to-face meetings in advance via an online catalogue
- Focused 30-minute meetings