Latin America Day 2017
MARKET OF 500 MILLION
On Monday 15 May 2017, the biggest Latin America event in Austria will take place at the offices of the Wirtschaftskammer Österreich in Vienna. This international forum, directed at Austrian companies, will cover economic developments, trends and business opportunities in Latin America.
- Latin America - new opportunities and challenges
- Latin America's key markets: Mexico and Brazil: moving in different directions?
- The free trade agreements and large areas of economic integration (NAFA, Pacific alliance, MERCOSUR, etc.)
- Automotive & Engineering
- Infrastructure/Smart Cities
- Hotspots for investors
- Financing strategies in Latin American business
AUSSENWIRTSCHAFT AUSTRIA's Latin America Day provides the opportunity to:
- Get to know key players in your target market
- Get to know new business trends and opportunities
- Learn from successfully established companies and benefit from their experience
Bilateral Meetings: the ideal opportunity to establish contacts and obtain expert advice in pre-arranged meetings. Short, sharp 15 minute meetings foster effective networking!
The event is organised by ADVANTAGE AUSTRIA and financed with the support of go-international, the internationalisation initiative established by Austria's Federal Ministry of Science, Research and Economy and the Austrian Federal Economic Chamber (WKÖ). Obtain firsthand advice on available go-international grants at the event.
Participation is free of charge, but registration is mandatory. Please see our Homepage for more details.
How can I participate?
- Click on the green button on the right side and register
- Fill in all the required fields
- Upload your company logo and a photo
- Confirm your participation for the matchmaking event
- Wait until the 26th April and book your meetings with companies you are interested in networking with
- Print out your personal meeting schedule the day before the event