Matchmaking at jazzahead!
Find new business contacts and cooperation partners!
- After the successful events in the past, Enterprise Europe Network in cooperation with jazzahead! is again organizing matchmaking sessions to facilitate networking and to bring together interested potential business partners from the global jazz scene: producers, concert and festival organizers, bookers, artists management agencies, musicians and many more
- With over 3,000 professional participants from Germany, Europe and overseas, jazzahead! is the must-go networking platform in the jazz industry
- In this mass of potential contacts, our matchmaking sessions will allow participants to get together with the most promising business partners in pre-scheduled meetings
Matchmaking will take place on
- Friday, April 28, 2017 from 10:00 - 13:30 hrs
- Saturday, April 29, 2017 from 11:00 - 12:30 hrs
at Exhibition Center Bremen / VIP Lounge Hall 7
Please note: To take part in the sessions you have to be a registered exhibitor or professional participant for jazzahead! 2017. Preliminary schedules will be sent to you before the event. Your final agenda will be handed out to you at the registration desk!
WHY TO PARTICIPATE?
- Guarantee pre-qualified 20-minute meetings with potential partners/service providers/customers
- Get to know newcomers in the scene
- Find new commercial and/or artistic partners
- Hold meetings in the relaxed and quiet matchmaking area
Fee: 60,- Euro (+ 19 % VAT)
For participants of German Jazz Expo, the fee is included!
Regular discount for distributors, programme makers, EJN members, partners of jazzahead! club night, exhibitors on collective booths and partner country Finland related participants.