Express Your Interest to Register ---->
Limited FREE Places Available!
The Enterprise Europe Network invites you to a half day seminar to understand Intellectual Property (IP) and learn how ideas and innovation can be protected and commercialised more effectively. The seminar has been designed specifically for innovative and ambitious businesses who wish to leverage the value of their IP as a route to business growth and improved access to investment.
Who Should Attend?
This IP seminar is uniquely aimed at innovative businesses based in the Midlands region that wish to:
- Protect their technologies and innovation
- Evaluate what IP they have and understand its real value to the organisation
- Build a robust IP commercialisation strategy
- Access a subsidised IP audit in order to understand their IP assets
- Commercialise and manufacture a new product
- Review their IP strategy in light of current business needs
- Design Rights, Patents, Trade Marks
- Commercialisation of IP
- New routes to market using IP
- Subsidised IP Audits
- Case Studies – IP Audit Beneficiaries
- Maximising value from patent portfolios
- Learn about the incubation support you can access through the MTC.
- Find out how to access Government backed ‘SME Reach’ grant match funding.
- Take a tour of the state-of-the-art manufacturing facility after the seminar and to understand what further support is available.
How does it work?
- Register your interest using the green button above (top right) Please provide as much information related to IP as possible as this will help our management team who will be making the selections. (A minimum of 200 words is required for the Organisation Description section)
- Receive a notification email confirming you have registered your interest.
- Screening and selection by our event management team (within 5 days of your registration)
- Receive outcome email.
(If the outcome is required sooner so that you can arrange your diary and travel plans please contact Jay Gohil: firstname.lastname@example.org)
Important Registration Rules
Only One Registration Per Organisation Due to Limited Availability on Places.
Midlands UK based organisations only (East and West Midlands)
To Express Your Interest to register please click the GREEN button at the top of the page. (Minimum 200 words are required for the Organisation Description section)