Date: 26 - 27 September 2017
Location: Exhibition Grounds Berlin
1. Airport Information
Tegel Airport -> City Centre
City West: Bus 109, X9 to Zoologischer Garten then switch to city
City East: Bus TXL (direction “Alexanderplatz”) via Main Station
(Hauptbahnhof) with access to city trains and/or metro
Schönefeld Airport -> City Centre
City West: Regional trains (Airport shuttle) from city train station
“Schönefeld” via Alexanderplatz (City East), Main Station (Hauptbahnhof),
Zoologischer Garten (City West) RE 7, RE 9, RB 14
Alternatively, you may use the city trains (S-Bahn) S 45 or S 9, but you would
have to change trains at Südkreuz or Ostkreuz.
Since Schönefeld airport is located outside the circle line, please make sure
to purchase an ABC ticket (3,30 €).
One of Berlin's greatest advantages is that it has the largest number of hotels in Germany, and with more than 130,000 beds available in around 800 hotels
there is something here to suit everyone's taste. You can find a list of hotel at www.visitberlin.de/en and www.hrs.de .
3. Venue Address
The INTERGEO Business Meetings will take place on the exhibition grounds in Berlin.
Exhibition Grounds Berlin
4. How to get to the exhibition grounds in Berlin
• Coming from the Inner City Highway (Stadtautobahn): The traffic system “Messegelände” guides you to the intersection “Autobahn Dreieck Funkturm”.
Please exit at “Messedamm”. There is a large number of parking spaces available around the grounds.
By public transport:
• Central Station: (Hauptbahnhof Berlin) Take the S5 (direction “Spandau”) to “Messe Süd”.
• Südkreuz: Take the S41 (circle line) to “Westkreuz” and change trains. Then take the S5 (direction “Spandau”) to “Messe Süd”.
• BBI Airport / Schönefeld Airport: Take the S45 (direction “Südkreuz”) to “Südkreuz”. Take the S41 (direction “Westkreuz”) to “Westkreuz” and then
switch trains to the S5 (direction “Spandau”) to “Messe Süd”. Alternatively, you could take the S9 (direction “Pankow”) to “Ostkreuz” and change
trains. Then take the S5 (direction “Spandau”) to “Messe Süd”
5. Public transport tariff information
All information can be found on the website of Berlin public transport: www.bvg.de/en
Basic day ticket: Fare zone AB, valid 24 h, all directions: 7,00 € I Basic 2-h-ticket: Fare zone AB, valid 2 h, only one direction: 2,70 €
You may purchase your tickets at vending machines, ticket offices and kiosks located around the U-/S-Bahn. It is also possible to buy tickets at tourist
information centres and newspaper shops.
© Enterprise Europe Network Berlin Brandenburg/ Berlin Partner for Business and Technology GmbH
|Registration||1 Jul – 25 Sep|
|Meeting Selection||1 Sep – 25 Sep|
|Event||26 Sep – 27 Sep|
|Costs||Free of charge|