Welcome to the 2nd Innovation IT Day!
Organized by DigitalPlace and Aerospace Valley, Innovation IT Day is the event that brings together the same day in the same place all the digital innovation chain :
Start-ups • Innovative SMEs • Research laboratories • Industrial decision makers
Embedded systems and Internet of Things (IoT) will be the major topics addressed with related technologies and market applications such as: Cloud, Big Data, Mobility, Silver Economy, Energy and Internet Security.
Last year, nearly 500 visitors, 300 companies and 100 researchers took part in the event.
Highlights & Program
Download the full program as PDF
INNOVATION VILLAGE - Research laboratories and innovative SMEs will present their technologies, projects and solutions. Take a chance to see demonstrations. Go to the exhibitors list!
KEYNOTES / EXPERT CONFERENCES - Three expert conferences about Embedded systems and Internet of Things. Theses conference will be animated by experts as Joseph Sifakis, Microsoft, Oracle, Orange, ERDF, etc. :
- 09:00-09:45 - Open conference - Internet of Things, a revolution not to be missed (animated by Joseph Sifakis)
- 11:30-12:30 - Plenary conference - The internet of things (IoT): an industrial revolution in relation with uses and business models (animated by Oracle, Microsoft, Orange, ERDF)
- 16:00-16:45 - Closing conference about embedded systems
- 10:00-11:00 - Community roundtable organized : Join us to define the best practices of the Internet of Things
- 11:30-13:30 - DigitalPlace International Commission - Opened to the public
- 15:00-15:30 - The Smart City’s markets: at the interface between energy & digital
PITCHING SESSIONS - SMEs and selected innovative start-ups will present their offer. There will be 4 pitching sessions:
- 10:00-11:30 - Internet of Things/Big Data innovative solutions from entreprises and laboratories
- 10:00-11:30 - Robotics innovative solutions from entreprises and laboratories
- 13:30-15:00 - Mobility, cloud, cyber-security etc. innovative solutions from entreprises and laboratories
- 13:30-15:00 - Embedded systems innovative solutions from entreprises and laboratories
THESIS PRESENTATIONS - 15 thesis presented by PhD student coming from laboratories as IRIT, LAAS, EMAC, INSA, etc.. Each thesis will have a slot of 30 minutes in two dedicaded rooms. Download the full program as PDF
B2B MEETINGS/BILATERAL MEETINGS - Optimize your venue and initiate future transnational collaborations! Be part of the B2B convention!
Capacity: 160 slots of 20 minutes.
- Save time by showing your technical skills and interests, what you can offer, what you are looking for etc.
- Manage your profile online, search for profiles that can fit you needs. Use the search engine to filter by criterias. You can select people you want to meet, and accept meeting from people that want to meet you.
To be part of the convention:
Register to the event.
- Take your time to fill correctly your profile in English. Show your interests, what you can offer etc.
Search for profiles that can interest you.
- Booking will be allowed from 14 to 29 May. During this period, you'll be allowed to book meetings to other participants.
Why should you come to Innovation IT Day?
- Boost R&D for your company
- Engage business and partnership relations
- Meet companies and large industrial companies
- Think outside the box and capitalize your day
Be part of this event and:
- Engage business and transnational partnerships
- Meet innovative SMEs, big industrial players and decision makers
- Boost your R&D
Think outside the box and capitalize your day!