|11:30 - 12:00
||REGISTRATION & COFFEE
|12:00 - 13:00
|13:00 - 13:30
- Mr. Oscar Stenström, State Secretary, Ministry of Enterprise and Innovation, Sweden
- Mr. Tomislav Panenić, Minister of the Economy, Ministry of Economy, Croatia
KEY NOTE #1 – ERICSSON NIKOLA TESLA – SWEDEN AND CROATIA JOINED IN INNOVATION
- Ms. Gordana Kovačević, CEO, Ericsson Nikola Tesla
|13:45 - 14:45
PANEL #1 – HOW CRUCIAL IS INNOVATION AS A DRIVER FOR GROWTH FOR CROATIA’S AND SWEDEN’S NATIONAL ECONOMIES? WHY IS INNOVATION STRATEGY IMPORTANT – ON ALL LEVELS?
Suggested key issues:
- What is an innovative environment? Can an innovative environment be created?
- How to work with innovation strategy on national, regional and municipal level?
- What are the opportunities and challenges for implementing innovation policies, both on national and regional, as well as on the public and private level?
Moderator: Prof. dr. sc. Marina Dabić, Full Professor at Department of International Economics, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Zagreb
- Mr. Boris Guina, Deputy President of the Board, Croatian Agency for SMEs, Innovations and Investments (HAMAG-BICRO)
- Mr. Joakim Appelquist, Director International Collaborations and Networks, VINNOVA - Swedish Governmental Agency for Innovation Systems
- Mr. Olle Dierks, Director of Internationalization, SISP – Swedish Incubators and Science Parks
- Mr. Anders Ösund, Vice President Business Development, RISE - Research Institutes of Sweden
- Mr. Yilmaz Mahshid, Investment Manager, Industrifonden
- Ms. Kristina Söderberg, Investment Manager, SEB Venture Capital
- Mr. Kreso Zadro, Assistant Minister, Ministry of Science, Education & Sports, Croatia
14:45 - 15:15
KEY NOTE #2 – HOW TO CREATE A NATIONAL INNOVATION ECOSYSTEM AROUND DIGITIZATION AND AUTOMATION?
- Mr. Mats Agervi, CEO, Combient
|15:30 - 16:30
PANEL #2 – HOW TO CREATE AN INNOVATION ECOSYSTEM WHERE NEW TECHNOLOGIES CAN BE DEVELOPED AND APPLIED EFFICIENTLY?
Suggested key issues:
- How is innovation driven today?
- How does an efficient collaboration between industry, academia, science parks and investors look like?
- What are the roles of:
- MNEs and start-ups?
- Academia: How can academic knowledge be commercialized?
- Incubators and science parks?
Moderator: Saša Cvetojević, Member of the Board, Croatian Business Angel Network CRANE
- Mr. Ivica Mudrinić, Co-Founder, HUB385
- Mr. Sten Gunnar Johansson, CEO, SGJ Consulting & former CEO of Mjärdevi Science Park, Linköping
- Ms. Jenny Gustafsson, Investment Manager, SAAB Ventures
- Prof. Fredrik Bruhn, Mälardalen University & CEO Unibap
- Prof. dr. sc. Igor Sunday Pandžić, Head of Department of Telecommunications, Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Computing of the University of Zagreb
- Ms. Lilian Wikström, CEO, Karolinska Institutet Innovations AB
- Mr. Karlheinz Schmelig, Managing Partner, Creathor Venture
|16:30 - 17:00
FUTURE OUTLOOK – POTENTIAL INNOVATION COLLABORATIONS BETWEEN CROATIA & SWEDEN