Bulgarian Industrial Association – Union of the Bulgarian Business, in cooperation with Enterprise Europe Network invites you to participate in a brokerage event with pre-arranged face2face meetings INDUSTRYMATCHMAKING - IMM2014, B2B AND TECHNOLOGY TRANSFER MEETINGS.
- excellent opportunity for companies and organizations to establish valuable business contacts with local and foreign companies for business cooperation, technology transfer or participation in projects funded by European programs;
- possibility to make direct contacts with potential partners, to learn about the news and trends in these sectors, to promote their business activities and exchange experiences;
In 2013 - 64 participants from 11 countries with following partnership agreements.
Event target audience: Representatives of companies worldwide working in the following sectors: machine building industry; metallurgy, foundry and tools; automation, robotics, mechatronics, electronic & electrotechnics, industrial electronics industries, components, measurement, telecommunications, services; plastic and rubber industry.
The face2face meetings will be held within the following specialized international exhibitions:
- MachTech & Metal ( www.machtech-metal.bg) – International B2B exhibition for metallurgy, foundry and tools;
- IFAM (www.ifam.bg ) – B2B trade exhibition in field of automation, robotics, mechatronics, etc
- INTRONIKA (www.intronika.bg) – specialized b2b trade exhibition for electronic industry, components, measurement, telecommunications, services, etc.
Costs: Free of charge. Participants who receive a list of scheduled meetings and do not attend them will be charged a fee of EUR 100 (VAT excluded) for our next B2B event.
If you are looking for partners in the field of green technologies, energy efficiency and renewable sources, waste management and recycling, please register for our event "Go Green to Environment" - 7 March 2014, Friday, Inter Expo Centre, Sofia.
Dates for your agenda
The earlier you submit your colaboration profile the more it will be recognized.
|21 Feb. 2014
||Registration and submission of a cooperation profile
|21 - 28 Feb. 2014
||Online selection of face-to-face meetings
|6 March 2014
||Bilateral meetings (10:30 - 13:00 and 13:30 - 18:00)
Inter Expo & Congress Centre