NANOSCIENCE AND MICRO-NANOTECHNOLOGY
BROKERAGE EVENT 2013
Within the framework of international event IMAGINENANO 2013, the Basque Enterprise Europe Network organizes the brokerage event focused on nano and microtechnologies and their applications in various industrial sectors.
The second edition of ImagineNano, one of the largest European Events in Nanoscience & Nanotechnology will take place again in Bilbao from 23rd until 26th of April 2013 at BEC. It is organized by Phantoms Foundation, CIC nanoGUNE, Donostia Internacional Physics Center and Euskampus. Extensive thematic conferences will be held in parallel and a huge industrial exhibition carried out with the latest nanotrends for the future.
Flyer ImagineNano 2013
The aim of the ImagineNano Brokerage Event 2013 event is to encourage meetings between technology developers and technology users in order to foster technical cooperation in the field of micro & nanotechnology.
- Industrial manufacture
- Aerospace technology
- Materials technology
- Chemical industry
- Heavy metals industry, smelting
- Electronics, microelectronics
- Medicine, health
- Measurements and standards
Why to participate
Companies, technological centers, research and development institutes, research laboratories, universities and private researchers have opportunity to:
- present their know-how and innovative technologies
- find new technological solutions
- meet potential business partners
- find partners for collaborative European R&D projects
- make new international contacts
Thanks to the proven methodology we offer you a good meeting schedule with high level meetings.
- Free of charge for those who already registered to attend ImagineNano (Global, Conference and Exhibition Pass)
- 100€ (price per day - is valid only on the 24th and 25th of April) for participants who wish to attend the brokerage event
Dates for your agenda
The earlier you submit your colaboration profile the more it will be recognized.
||Registration and submission of a cooperation profile
||Bilateral meeting request ( at 10:30)
|Bilateral meetings (14:30 - 18:30)
Bilateral meetings (09:30 - 14:00)
Bilbao Exhibition Center(BEC)
How to get there