Meet new business partners and expand your R&D network
The Icelandic Fisheries Exhibition 2017 is a must for all commercial fisheries organisations and associated businesses, and covers every aspect of the commercial fishing industry from catching and locating to processing and packaging, right through to marketing and distribution of the end product. In addition to the exhibition is the 7th Icelandic Fisheries Awards, as well as the 2nd IceFish Conference, which will focus on ‘Fish Waste for Profit’, an aspect the Icelanders are in the forefront of mastering. The 2014 exhibition was a sell-out with 15,219 in attendance, nearly 500 companies from more than 50 countries and included inward missions from the Far East, Americas and Africa.
Enterprise Europe Network is organising a matchmaking event, taking place at the exhibition on the 13th of September 2017.
Registration and participation is FREE of charge. Register now!
The Matchmaking is a unique opportunity to establish new cross-border contacts and a very effective international forum to meet potential business partners and explore all kinds of cooperation possibilities. It offers:
- Focused 20 minute meetings
- Added value to your trade fair participation
- Access to a wide variety of relevant SMEs, OEMs, suppliers and research & innovation stakeholders such as techno starters, academia and research institutes
- Selection and confirmation of face-to-face meetings in advance via an online catalogue
Who should attend?
The event is targeted at companies, clusters, international decision-makers as well as research & innovation stakeholders from the maritime sector, i.e Fisheries, Fish farming, Processing, Marketing & Distribution, Sea shipping, Offshore and other. The focus is on cooperation in the following areas:
- Electronics, Fish Finding, Navigation & Communications
- Nets, Ropes, Lines, Gear & Safety
- Packaging, Boxing & Freight
- Engines, Propulsion & Lubricants
- Deck Machinery
- Processing Machinery, Weighing & Grading
- Port Technology & Cargo Handling Systems
- Shipbuilding & Designing
- Maritime services
- Marine Research, Development & Innovation