Welcome to the International Matchmaking Event
BUSINESS BEYOND BORDERS AT HOST MILANO 2017
The matchmaking event will take place in Milan (Italy) at HostMilano, the must-attend fair to meet the professional hospitality industry.
Ready for its 40th Edition, HostMilano is the go-to fair for Equipment, Coffee and Food, as well as absolute leader in Ho.Re.Ca., foodservice, retail, mass retail and the hotel industry. The exhibition layout combines supply chains and common services, leveraging the specificities of each and every sector and individual enterprise to guarantee the maximization of investments. Visitors are guided through the Fair along functional pathways that optimize available time and the visit experience.
The aim of the event is to create a quick and easy way for Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) and Clusters, actively engaged within the field of food and hospitality, to meet potential business partners and to operate internationally.
Matchmaking Event at a Glance
- B2B meetings which perfectly match your needs and preferences
- An interactive and international conference with key speakers
- A convenient matchmaking area at the heart of the trade fair
- Access to an international and well placed worldwide network, including several EU-funded support schemes
- Professional assistance on the spot to make your participation tailored to your needs
- Post event assistance and survey to support you even after your partcipation in the event
- To keep up with the latest trends in the food and hospitality industry
- To meet and share views with experts from your business field
- To present, discuss and develop new projects
- To initiate cross-border contacts and co-operations
How does it work?
- Register and publish your collaboration wished
- Browse the participant list and book meetings with companies you are interested
- One week before the event you receive your meeting schedule
- Foodservice Equipment
- Bread, Pizza, Pasta
- Coffee, Tea
- Coffee machines
- Vending machines
About Business Beyond Borders (BBB)
The European Commission (EC), has launched a new initiative called “Business Beyond Borders” which aims to create connections between Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) and Clusters from around the world, and foster opportunities for international collaborations.
Tailor-made services are provided to companies participating at international fairs by establishing a series of free of charge matchmaking events and by supporting the development of the companies’ activities in target markets. Read more