On the occasion of HOMI, the key tradefair focused on lifestyles, multi-cultural themes and the well-being of the people and their environment, Enterprise Europe Network organises Lifestyle Industry Business Meetings at HOMI, offering to producers, distributors, designers, retailers the opportunity to find new potential commercial and technological partners.
Lifestyle Industry Business Meetings at HOMI allows the participants to plan an agenda of selected meetings aiming to:
The event is focused on the 10 exhibition areas (the satellites), all linked to the home and people and directly connected to new lifestyles:
- Living Habits: kitchen & dining, furnishing and complements, lighting design
- Wellness & Beauty: bathroom, wellness, relax
- Fragrances & Personal Care: home & personal fragrances
- Fashion & Jewels: fashion accessories, bijoux, jewelry, packaging
- Gift & Events: gifts, events, merchandising and licensing
- Garden & Outdoor: systems, furnishings and accessories for the outdoor setting, gardening
- Kid Style: furnishings and complements, fashion and accessories under 14
- Home Textiles: textiles and homeware
- Hobby & Work: hobbies, travel, music and work
- Concept Lab: concept design companies, editors and contract.
The business meeting sessions are open to HOMI fair exhibitors and visitors. Participation is free of charge.
Special offers for Enterprise Europe Network clients are available! Discover them here:
You can benefit from a special discount for a pre-arranged booth (Simply type):
-Special all-inclusive price for 6 mq. Euro 1.500 + 95 insurance
-Special all-inclusive price for 9 mq. Euro 2.500 + 95 insurance
To learn more please contact us via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fiera Milano (organizer of HOMI) is able to offer up to 10 hospitality packages to participants coming from United Kingdom, Ireland, Denmark, Germany, Poland, Czech Republic, Switzerland, Sweden, Finland, Norway.
The Lifestyle Industry Hosted Buyer Programme is open to concept stores, retailers, department stores, importers, wholesalers, e-commerce stores, ho.re.ca. professionals, with annual turnover higher than €500.000,00.
The selection is open from the 29th November to the 5th January 2018.
For further information please contact: email@example.com
Session B1: Friday 26 January, 10.00 – 13.00
Session B2: Friday 26 January, 14.30 – 17.30
Session B3: Saturday 27 January, 10.00 – 13.00
Session B4: Saturday 27 January, 14.30 – 17.30
|Registration||16 Nov – 22 Jan|
|Meeting Selection||8 Jan – 23 Jan|
|Event||26 Jan – 27 Jan|
|Costs||Free of charge|
|Venue||Fiera Milano Rho - Pavilion 10, Stand K40|
|Republic of Macedonia||1|