The Enterprise Europe Network, in partnership with Innovate UK, the Dutch Ministry of Economic Affairs, the Netherlands Enterprise Agency, Knowledge Transfer Network and the UK Department of Business Energy & Industrial Strategy invite you to participate in an international partnering event and information day for the Nanotechnologies and Advanced Materials themes of the NMBP Work Programme within Horizon 2020.
This one-day event will introduce the forthcoming calls for proposals, present insights and expectations from the European Commission's Horizon 2020 NMBP programme, and offer a unique international networking experience to forge the winning partnerships of the future.
The programme will provide an opportunity to build prospective project partnerships with leading research organisations and cutting-edge innovators from across industry.
A dedicated brokerage session will allow you to expand your international network and create strong consortia through scheduled one-to-one meetings. Participants will also have the opportunity to meet with National Contact Points (UK and Netherlands confirmed) and representatives of the Enterprise Europe Network and the UK’s Knowledge Transfer Network.
The day will also include an optional proposal writing session in which delegates will be given valuable tips and insight into the preparation of a winning proposal including a review of the key evaluation criteria.
This event is dedicated to Key Enabling Technologies and will target upcoming calls in the following thematic fields: Nanotechnologies; Advanced materials
Participation for the day is free of charge for organisations that are interested in building or joining a consortium for a collaborative research proposal or who are looking for a technology or research partner. Early registration is recommended as the number of participants is limited and will usually be limited to one delegate per orgsanisation.
Insights behind the work programme
from the European Commission
Tips and insight for the preparation of a winning proposal
An ideal opportunity to initiate promising projects in pre-arranged meetings
The event will target upcoming calls in the following fields:
- Nanotechnologies and Advanced Materials
- Bottom-up topics (SME Instrument)
The bilateral (B2B) meetings will also be suitable for organisations that are seeking partners for Eurostars projects in these fields.
- Improve your chances of success by understanding the main issues and expectations for upcoming calls based on feedback from previous rounds
- Raise your profile with future project partners from industry and research through pre-arranged one-to-one meetings
- Hear from an experienced H2020 evaluator to gain tips and insight for the preparation of a strong proposal
How does it work?
- Register your interest to attend and participate in the brokerage event using the green button above (top right) and ensure you submit a cooperation profile
- Your registration and cooperation profile will be screened by our event management team. Once completed you will receive a validation email to confirm that your participation has been accepted.
- Browse the participant list and book meetings with those organisations you are interested in
- One week before the event you will receive your meeting schedule