Technological Brokerage Event in Energy and Enviroment
Within the framework of Genera 2014, Fundación madri+d will organize an international transfer technology day to exchange information between possible technological partners.
The main objective of the event is to create a meeting forum for companies, research institutes, universities and other organizations that are actively engaged within the field of renewable energy and environment. Participants may provide opportunities for collaboration and business based technology, through aimed to agreement bilateral meetings.
The collaboration of universities and the Public Research organisms (OPIs) of madri+d system in the organization of these meetings speed up the transfer of technology and knowledge from universities and research centers to the business. In addition, there will be collaboration with representatives from business entities that provide the identification of technological needs in this rapidly evolving sector.
- Solar energy (thermal and photovoltaic)
- Wind Energy
- Hydraulic Energy
- Hydrogen and fuel Cells
- Geothermal Energy
- Fossil Energy (Coal, Gas, Crude Oil)
- Marine Energy
- Consulting of energetic services
- Other energies
Why to participate
- to get the latest information on energy related research findings
- to meet and share views with researchers and experts from your business field
- to present, discuss and develop new projects
- to initiate cross-border contacts and co-operations