We would like to thank all participants and
co-organisers as they made this a great event!
More than 140 participants from 25 different countries had more than 300 meetings, which were pre-arranged by the event organisers.
We are looking forward to seeing you all again at the
gamesmatch @ gamescom 2015
on 5 - 7 August.2015 in Köln/Germany
From 13-17 August 2014 the centre of gravity for professional and individual gamers is in Cologne: The gamescom fair - the world's largest trade exhibition and event highlight! Games companies will present their latest products and releases, but they will also be looking for future projects and cooperation partners.
Join gamesmatch @ gamescom!
Just like in 2013, we will offer professionals a unique and efficient way to speed up their business meetings at gamescom: Are you interested in gaining access to new markets, up-scaling your technological base, marketing and other related topics? We cordially invite you to participate in pre-arranged 20 minute B2B-meetings in one location. You simply need to register, present yourself, your company, your technology online and select partners of interest to you in advance of the event. For further details go to “How it Works”.
- Expand your professional network
- Meet other players offering complementary services and products
- Hear the latest news about the games industry
- Become part of pioneering trends and projects
- Establish cross-border contacts for long-term business partnerships
- Present, discuss and develop new projects at international level
- gamesmatch is free of charge for all professional attendees
- Registration is compulsory
- Make sure that you have a valid ticket for gamescom business area before registering for gamesmatch --> gamescom ticket shop
- Working language is English
Booth of Medienland NRW (A-042)