Express Your Interest to Register ---->
Accessing European Research & Innovation Funding
Thursday 10th August 2017, Austin Court Conference Centre, Birmingham
EU funding for innovation is still available and UK applicants continue to perform relatively well!
This FREE event will offer targeted information on EU funding for innovation, as well as advice and top tips from experts to help you write your application with confidence.
What’s in it for your business?
- Learn about EU funding options for innovation
- Listen to UK companies on how they have benefited
- Get the best possible advice from experts on writing a strong application
- Learn first-hand about what the evaluators are really looking for
- Introduction to European funding programmes - Horizon 2020 SME Instrument and Eurostars
- Key considerations when applying, National Contact Point (NCP) support
- Top tips for success - Understanding the evaluation process and financial implications for SMEs
- Innovation support - Unlocking innovation management potential through our Innovate2Succeed programme
- Share your experiences and ask questions
How does it work?
- Register your interest using the green button above (top right) Please provide as much information as possible as this will help our management team who will be making the selections.
- Receive a notification email confirming you have registered your interest.
- Screening and selection by our event management team (within 5 days of your registration)
- Receive outcome email.