Welcome to International Matchmaking Event
BUSINESS BEYOND BORDERS AT FIDAE 2018
The matchmaking event will take place in Santiago (Chile) at the International Air and Space Fair (FIDAE)
, the leading aerospace, defence and security exhibition in Latin America and a prime business platform in the region. More than 550 companies from 60 different countries are expected to participate in the exhibition, 75% of those companies coming from countries other than Chile.
The aim of the event is to create a quick and easy way for companies and clusters from the aerospace, defence and security sectors to meet potential business and cooperation partners as well as to operate internationally.
Matchmaking Event at a Glance
- B2B and C2C meetings which perfectly match your needs and preferences.
- International conferences with key speakers.
- A convenient matchmaking area at the heart of the fair.
- Professional assistance on the spot to make your participation tailored to your needs.
- Post event assistance and survey to support you even after your participation in the event.
FIDAE is the most important event in South America in the following sectors:
- Civil-Commercial Aviation: key players participate in the fair to showcase their new products and technologies and to do business .
- Defence: FIDAE showcases state-of-the-art technologies regarding land, air and naval defence and is attended by military leaders from all over the world.
- Homeland security: a key issue for police forces and armies everywhere.
- Aircraft maintenance: this market has grown exponentially due to the increasing demand for air travelling worldwide.
- Airport equipment and services.
- Space technology: many countries are now developing space-related programmes, which has led to new business relationships with the key players in the area. Latin America is considered an attractive emerging market for space technology.
How does it work?
- Register and publish the collaboration you want.
- Browse the participant list and book meetings with the companies you are interested in.
- One week before the event you will receive your meeting schedule.
Defence companies and contractors
All types of civil aviation-related companies
Information technologies companies
Detection and systems integrated firms
Air traffic control and airport infrastructure companies
Space tech companies
- Defence forces / Law-enforcement forces
- Civil authorities