Welcome to Energy Match 2017 in Vaasa!
At Energy Match you can meet your potential business and technology partners face-to-face. Take part in pre-scheduled 25 minute meetings - high speed meetings are perfect for first impressions and new contacts! The organizers of the Energy Match will take care of the scheduling of your meetings - you just need to send meeting invitations to those participants that you wish to meet. Energy Match welcomes companies and experts from all sectors of the energy industry, in particular wind, solar and gas.
How does matchmaking work in practice?
- By 15 March, register to the event, include information about your organization, what you offer and what you are looking for.
- By 16 March, check other participants’ profiles and send meeting invitations to those you wish to meet.
- By 16 March, accept/decline meeting invitations you have received.
- On 17-20 March, the organizers schedule the meetings based on participants' availability and accepted meeting invitations.
- On 20 March, you will receive your personal meeting schedule by email.
- On 22-23 March the meetings take place at Vaasa City Hall!
- After the event the organizers will ask you feedback of the event and the meetings you had.
You have a chance to meet potential business and technology partners in face-to-face meetings, pre-scheduled for you! The organizers offer you support before, during and after the event. Participation at the matchmaking event is free of charge, however 150 euros is charged for no-shows.
Vaasa Energy Week
is the largest energy cluster event in the Nordic countries. The Energy Week is full of events in which the companies and the experts get together, make business connections and share innovative technologies. Check other events in Vaasa Energy Week and find traveling tips to Vaasa here
. Note that you have to register to these events separately.
Energy Match 2017 is organized by Enterprise Europe Network
, the largest business support organization in Europe, in cooperation with Vaasa EnergyWeek organizers.