B2B meetings for eco-innovation in the water sector
Use this exceptional opportunity and meet other companies, research organizations, public administrations and stakeholders active in research and technology to discuss personally your cooperation ideas.
There are still some forms of finance available or
under preparation, so take this opportunity to put YOUR ideas into practice!!!!
Start building your consortia of excellent partners from industry and academia!
Please note: It is mandatory to register at the 13th EcoAP Forum:
- If you are already registered at the 13th EcoAP Forum you can apply to the Brokerage Event ("Register" link on your left side)
Why to participate
- Get engaged in the financing R&D&I opportunities launched within FP7
- Get involved in proposals to the Call Water 2013 INNO&DEMO and to the future ECO-INNOVERA 2nd Call
- Meet potential collaboration partners on specified issues especially in environment research areas
- Facilitate the setup of project consortia
- Present, discuss and develop new project ideas on eco-innovative technologies, services and methodologies at international level
- Launch cross-border contacts
Main objectives of B2B meetings
- Promote and support the international collaboration in eco-innovation through R&D&I
- Engage the R&D&I community in added-value business partnerships for eco-innovative services, methodologies and products
- Engage the R&D&I community in the challenges and opportunities designed by FP7 and the upcoming Horizon 2020
- Build business partnerships among international participants towards a sustainable cooperation within the R&D&I framework
- Increase the potential of the I&D&I institutions towards the next framework program Horizon 2020
- Target the EU funding programs namely FP7 and the coming Horizon 2020
- Present your innovative ideas/technologies/processes/systems and call the attention of potential cooperation partners
- Meet numerous prospective cooperation partners in a SINGLE day - reduce the amount of time and money for finding new partners
Language: English Costs: Free of charge
Dates for your agenda
||Registration and submission of a cooperation profile
|15 - 22 Nov.
||Online selection of max. 5 face-to-face meetings
||Bilateral meetings (12:15 - 14:15)
The earlier you submit your collaboration profile the more it will be recognized.
The collaboration profiles will be online and visible. All profiles and project ideas will be published online prior to the event to allow selection for partnering meetings.
Use the search function to select according to specific criteria.
Please note: All information in your technology profile is public accessible via internet. Therefore you are advised not to insert any confidential IPR related information