Building & strengthening links in the European Cryo Community
Welcome to the third European Cryogenics Days.
This event aims to explore the subject of Cryogenics and its developments at CERN and showing the impact of cryogenics on society and research. The event is intended for both
researchers working in cryogenics and,
industry representatives who benefit from this enabling technology’s many applications.
The event is free to attend, and will comprise talks on the latest cryogenics technologies in parallel with 1-2-1 meetings.
Read more ...
- Up-to-the-minute access to the latest cryogenics technologies
- 20 minutes meetings to foster effective networking
- Get to know key R&D players offering services to companies
- Get your problem solved - matching organisations to solutions
- Become a part of the first European cryogenics organisation
- Education and training
- Find new commercial and/or technological partners
- Find out about market trends and innovations
- Meet and share views with researchers and experts from your business
- Present, discuss and develop new projects