... a first step towards successful cooperations
- Within the framework of Conama 2014, the Conama Foundation also organizes bilateral business and technological meetings, in cooperation with the Enterprise Europe Network.
- The objective of this initiative is to promote collaboration among entities to create alliances, which we believe is one of the most effective ways to progress in sustainable development nowadays.
- Therefore, we seek to promote new projects and cooperation lines between governments, companies, research institutes and other European and Latin American environmental organizations, through aimed-to-agreement bilateral meetings.
- Sustainable production/distribution of energy
- Collection, transport and treatment of waste
- Valorisation and recycling of residues
- Emissions control
- Sustainable urbanism
- Efficient management of water
- Treatment of sewage waters
- Environmental management systems
Why to participate
- get latest information on research findings
- meet and share views with researchers and experts from your business field
- present, discuss and develop new projects
- initiate cross-border contacts and co-operations
Conama 2014 - 12th Environmental National Congress
The main objectives of the eleventh Environmental National Congress, Conama 2014, are to respond to the economical challenge from sustainability and to create alliances between the Spanish and Latin American environmental sectors. Apart from these main objectives, the congress will also address issues such as energy, biodiversity, waste, mobility, water and clean technologies.
From 24th to 27th November, this important biennial appointment with sustainable development returns to Madrid where the previous edition brought together more than 7,000 participants.
Conama 2014 is expected to pay special attention to the economy, focusing in those sectors related to sustainability that could contribute to job creation and economic recovery: buildings, rehabilitation, energy efficiency, waste management, sustainable mobility…
Furthermore, while the eleventh Conama edition takes place, there will be a new Latin American Meeting on Sustainable Development (Eima 2014), a work line which is growing every year. It will be an opportunity to exchange experiences and knowledge, always in terms of sustainability, but also to close new collaborations, which will be of interest to environmental companies that are now strengthen the internationalization of its activity.