The China Connected Health Alliance (CCHAlliance) provides a unique partnership of organisation, companies and goverments bodies to transfor healthcare delivery and create economic benefits.
- CCHAlliance is determinated to be the pioneer and leader of world health industry development and to become the driving force of connecting China and word's advanced resources in the health sector, actively promoting the development of global heatlh industry.
- Partnership with ECHAlliance, CCHAlliance aims to build a legenday platform to provide valuable services to all members in China.
- CCHAlliance focuses on Chinese and International health industry, academic exchanges, scientific researches, industrial training and development, medical and health industry achievements.
The European Connected Health Alliance (ECHAlliance) brings people and organisations in the health and wellbeing industry together.
- ECHAlliance provides a unique partnership of organisations, companies and government bodies to transform healthcare delivery and create economic benefits.
- In bringing together commercial, academic and healthcare stakeholders, ECHAlliance facilitates focused leadership for the development of connected health markets across Europe and beyond. Connected health is an umbrella term which includes eHealth, mHealth, telehealth, telecare, pHealth, digital health and other terms which promote the use of technology in health care.
- ECHAlliance is registered as a Community Interest Company (‘Connected Health Alliance CIC’, Company No NI610694) as a ‘not-for-profit’ organisation. All operating surpluses are reinvested and the company governance allows for protection of any public sector funding inputs.