Unfortunatelly, the Event had to be cancelled!
Fees already paid will be refunded asap. We are sorry for the inconvenience this may cause.
The Enterprise Europe Network Thüringen in cooperation with the Institute for Bioprocessing and Analytical Measurement Techniques (iba), the Thüringer Arbeitsgemeinschaft Biomaterial and the European Society of Thin Films (EFDS) are organizing the 7 th International Technology Transfer Days "Biomaterial 2016" on April the 7/8th 2016 in Erfurt /Germany. The Event offers a great opportunity to companies and scientists working in the fields of biomaterials to gain new knowledge, find new business partners, explore new market potentials and increase competitiveness and visibility on international level.
The BIOMATERIAL 2016 offers an extensive program of high class lectures and Face2Face-Meetings:
The conference will focus on two 2 main thematic areas: Rapid Prototyping and Smart Medical Biomaterials. Renowned keynote speakers from Utrecht, Tampere, Birmingham and London will set the scene for fruitful discussions on future strategies and possible impacts resulting from technological innovations.
Conference participants will have the opportunity to find new partners for cooperations, businesses or future joint projects under EU funding programmes. The Face2Face-Meetings will take place in the afternoon of both conference days and are organized by the Foundation for Technology, Innovation and Research Thuringia (STIFT) supported by the Enterprise Europe Network.
- Medical Biomaterials / Smart Biomaterials,
- Cellular and Molecular Biology,
- Clinical Research, Trials,
- Rapid Manufacturing / 3D printing,
- Quality standards and - management,
- Sensor technologies and measurement
- bringing together companies, technical- and research centres in order to stimulate technology transfer,
- initiate projects for specific problems and opportunities in biomedical research and application
- Companies, research organisations, technology centres dealing with
- biomedical research and technology,
- surface analytics,
- material technologies,
- quality management.
- Medical experts and specialists looking for biomaterial innovations.
|Registration||16 Sep – 1 Mar|
|Meeting Selection||1 Feb – 5 Apr|
|Event||7 Apr – 8 Apr|
|Costs||Early bird: 440,- EUR until 15th Feb.2016, regular Fee: 490,- EUR|