H2020 European Health Brokerage Event – Zagreb 2017
"Health, Demographic Change & Wellbeing" challenge in Horizon 2020
- Do you intend to prepare a proposal for the challenge in Horizon 2020?
- Are you looking for some partners to match your project?
- Are you offering material/services supporting medical research in the framework of a European collaborative project?
Get involved in the next H2020 Health proposals!
The European action Health NCP Net 2.0 and Croatian Agency for SMEs, Innovations and Investments, member of Enterprise Europe Network, are pleased to announce the next Horizon 2020 Health Brokerage Event in Zagreb.
- Get information on the new Horizon 2020 « Health, Demographic change and Wellbeing » 2017 calls
- Get the chance to present your innovative project to the participants
- Meet potential partners from Europe and beyond and start building your consortium
Large companies and SMEs, universities, research organisations and patients associations from Europe and beyond are highly encouraged to participate.
- Presentation of organisers : Health NCP Net 2.0 and Enterprise Europe Network - Find your local point and maximise your chances to get your project funded
- European Commission speech: DG RTD / Directorate Health (E)
Present your project in a 5 min pitch to a highly committed audience:
- Topic session 1: Health personalised medicine
- Topic session 2: Health-related topics (ICT, SSH, Food Security)
Optimise your lunchtime by initiating new contacts!
- Meet potential partners spotted previously on the event participants list and start your consortium!
- Need more information about H2020 calls? Get the opportunity to exchange information with the organisers and local experts!