Enterprise Europe Network office hosted by the Polish Agency for Enterprise Development has a pleasure to invite you to participate in an international matchmaking event which will be held on 9th October 2012 at the International Trade Fair POLAGRA FOOD in Poznan, Poland.
Who can attend?
The matchmaking event is addressed to SMEs and other entities representing food sector with a special focus on the following branches:
- food & drink,
- food processing technologies,
Why to participate?
- to find new commercial and technological partners,
- to develop and strengthen business relationships,
- to exchange experiences with international business partners.
- The international matchmaking event will run parallel to the International Trade Fair POLAGRA FOOD in Poznan which will be thematically divided into three areas:
- The Food and Drink Exhibition,
- The Wine and Spirit Exhibition,
- The Store Equipment and Franchising Exhibition.
- POLAGRA FOOD fair is one of the largest trade fairs for food sector in Central and Eastern Europe (ca 300 exhibitors from Poland and 30 other countries, 45 000 professional visitors in 2011). It is organised in parallel with the International Trade Fair of Food Processing Technologies POLAGRA TECH, the International Trade Fair for Gastronomy POLAGRA GASTRO as well as the International Trade Fair of Packaging Technology and Logistics TAROPAK.
The participation in the matchmaking event is free of charge and includes:
- catalogue entry,
- personalised meeting schedule,
- lunch and coffee breaks,
- information package provided on the day of the event,
- business assistance of Enterprise Europe Network partners before, during and after the event.
The entrance fee to the POLAGRA FOOD fair is not included (online single ticket – 5 euro, to purchase a ticket click here).
Event language: English
The earlier you submit your colaboration profile the more it will be recognized.
Registration and submission of a cooperation profile
(only profiles of companies registered until Monday 17th September will be published on the paper version of the catalogue of participants)
|15 - 26 September
||Online selection of face-to-face meetings
||Bilateral meetings (10:00 - 16:00)
Poznan International Fair
Glogowska 14 Str.