ALPE ADRIA BIOHIGHTECH BROKERAGE 2016
The first event dedicated to biomedical, biotech, bioinformatic industry and research in the Alpe Adria region
Who can participate?
The event addresses companies, institutions, researchers and clusters dealing with biomedical, biotech and bioinformatic sector, operating in the Alpe Adria area - Friuli Venezia Giulia and Veneto Region (Italy), Carinthia and Styria Lander (Austria), Istria and Primorje Gorski Kotar Counties (Croatia) and Slovenia.
Why to participate?
- To develop commercial and industrial business cooperation with cross-border companies
- To facilitate partnership search, projects exchange and research cooperation among clusters and researcher from the Alpe Adria region.
How does it work?
- Click on the green button "Register for the event"
- Select the meeting session you are interested in
* Enter your contacts and add a detailed cooperation profile, specifying the kind of cooperation offered/requested
If the description is not completed, the organizer will not validate your registration
- Book meetings clicking on "Book now” and select the button "book meeting" next to potential interesting partners
* You can book up to 12 meetings (4 for the morning session and 8 for the afternoon session)
* You will receive a personalized agenda two days before the event via email.
- Biomedical technologies, in vivo and in vitro diagnostics
- Medical informatics and bioinformatics
- Innovative therapy
- Technologies for Ambient Assisted Living (AAL)
- More details ...