Why to participate in the information day and the brokerage event
- To get detailed information from the European Commission on the Horizon 2020 call “Europe as a Global Actor” (Societal Challenge 6)
- To get to know key R&D players including researchers, representatives from CSOs and NGOs, practitioners from SSH-relevant industries, research programme managers as well as policy makers and research leaders
- To facilitate the setup of Horizon 2020 project consortia
- To participate in short, sharp 30 minute pre-scheduled one-to-one meetings to foster effective networking and to target potential project partners
- To present, discuss and develop new project ideas at international level
- To initiate cross-border and cross continental contacts and co-operations.
Through the pre-arranged networking, participants can look forward to:
- Start networking weeks before the event due to pre-event profiling
- Add cooperation profile and view others profiles
- Request and receive pre-arranged matchmaking appointments
- Manage beforehand up to 5 high class B2B meetings (a 30 min) of your choice at fixed reserved tables
- High profile visibility via matchmaking website
- Initiate valuable cross-border contacts and co-operations
The matchmaking event is an ideal opportunity to find international partners for research and innovation co-operation, in pre-arranged 30 minute meetings in one location. You simply need to register, create an online profile by presenting your institution and your project idea and select partners of interest to you in advance of the event. For further details go to “How it Works” and FAQ.