The cd2e, (French cluster dedicated to the development of eco-technologies and eco-enterprises) and the Enterprise Europe Network propose you a targeted networking event on Eco-technologies in Lille.
This event will be held the 11th of June afternoon and the 12th of June all day in Lille Grand Palais, during the environmental trade fair ENVIRONORD.
This matchmaking event is a unique platform for SMEs, start-ups and larger companies as well as research institutes to find new business partners, initiate cross border co-operations and share innovative technologies in an efficient way.
Don’t hesitate, join us and register now!
- Recycling and circular economy
- Recycled and natural materials
- Water treatment
- Polluted soils and sediments’ treatment
- Life Cycle Assessment (LCA)
- Renewable energy
- Energy efficiency
- Eco-building and eco-materials
- Air and noise control
- Sustainable urban planning (eco-cities)
- Sustainable mobility and transport
- Climate change and greenhouse gas emission control
- Environmental management
Why to participate?
- Meet potential partners or costumers and expand your company’s network within the European environmental companies
- Find out about market trends and innovations
- Develop and/or strengthen business relationships
- Find new commercial and technological partners
- Establish collaborations with international companies
Attendance at this event is free of charge for visitors of the environmental trade fair ENVIRONORD.