„Smart textiles in Thueringen/Germany”
With participants from Germany, Sweden, Serbia,
focussing smart textiles for:
- the building sector
- technical applications
- medical applications
(With a couple of UNESCO World heritage properties listed!)
The company mission is aimed at introducing participants from industry and research to a group of German high tech companies in the smart textile sector. The companies are located in the Federal State of Thueringen, the “Green Heart of Germany”.
The mission will start off with a joint workshop presenting the regional Smart Tex Network – a regional cluster supporting smart textile companies in Thueringen for innovation, development, technology and design thus closing a gap between research and industry.
Get inspired by presentations made of innovative members of this network focussing on smart tex applications in the building sector, in the medical area and in other industries.
In the afternoon we offer a matchmaking event for companies and research institutes from the smart textile sector, who are searching for cooperation partners in Germany and in other countries.
The second day will be dedicated to company visits:
- Thorey Gera Textilveredlung GmbH, dealing with a wide range of textile finishings
- Carpet Concept Teppichfabrik, manufacturer of innovative floor coverings for valuable applications
The mission is addressed to:
- Manufacturers looking for new smart textile applications in the building sector
- Manufacturers looking for functional applications within the medical area and in other industries
- Developers of smart technical textiles interested in starting European projects
- Developers, designers and producers of next generation’s smart textiles
Timeline (for details see -> Programme)
D-99425 Weimar Belvederer Allee 25
The Enterprise Europe Network Thuringen is funded by the European Commission
and the Freestate of Thuringia
Träger des Netzwerkes in Thüringen sind die STIFT und die IHK Erfurt