re:match at re:publica!
From May 6–8 2013, the seventh re:publica will be taking place, turning the digital society IN/SIDE/OUT with the help of a wide range of speakers and perspectives by inviting all guests to turn their output into input and vice-versa. The Berlin-based conference is one of the major events when it comes to Social Media & the Digital community in Europe. Each year it brings together a professional network of idealists & activists in politics, business, education, but also in ecology, design, society & culture.
More about #rp13...
re:publica x Enterprise Europe Network = re:match!
re:publica joins forces this year with the Enterprise Europe Network to come out with the perfect way to optimize networking & business opportunities for all attendees interested in entrepreneurship, IT-research, EU funding, Horizon2020, market access, technology transfer, invesment or international networking.
So, get re:ady for some new business inputs! Gain new opportunities, perspectives and competitive advantages through co-operations. Take your chance and join re:match to boost your business IN/SIDE/OUT at re:publica!
Facts & figures
- 3 Days of lectures, sessions, workshops & networking
- 4.000 attendees, 350 Speakers from around 30 countries
- 70% from Germany - 30% international
- Start-up Area with start up competition, pitch etc.
- Hub Village with tech initiatives from Africa, Latina America and Asia
- Social Media & Blogs
- Internet startups & Hubs
- Crowdsourcing & –financing
- Open Data & Open Government
- SEO-Optimization / SEO-Webdesign
- NGOs & Campaigning
- Open Source technologies
Why to participate?
- get the latest info & trends about social media & the digital society,
- promote your technology, idea & know-how,
- get to know other players offering complementary product & service,
- establish cross-border contacts for long-term business relationships,
- discuss new projects & share new ideas,
- Increase your professional network and gain some Buzz
- re:match is free of charge for all re:publica attendees.
- Make sure you have a valid entry ticket for #rp13 before registering for re:match!
- German participants: please go directly to the #rp13 website to buy your ticket.
- International participants: If you are already a client of the Enterprise Europe Network, please get in touch first with your regional EEN contact (go to Contact > Coorganizer above to find out or send an E-Mail to email@example.com).
|Friday, 3 May
||End of Registration / submission of cooperation profiles
|until Monday, 6 May (10am)
||Online selection of face-to-face meetings
|Tuesday, 7 May
||Bilateral meetings (10:30 - 12:30; 13:30 - 17:00)
Luckenwalder Str. 4-6