Transnational Brokerage event NMP - PPP 2013 calls - 12th June – Lyon Villeurbanne
The Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Lyon, member of Enterprise Europe Network, in cooperation with the National Contact Points for NMP (Nanosciences / nanotechnologies, Material and new Production technologies), Energy, Environment, ICT, Transports and PPP (Public Private Partnership) and INSA de Lyon organise a transnational Brokerage Event for the NMP-PPP calls 2013 in Lyon – France on June, 12th 2012.
The purpose of the event is:
- to present an overview of the content of the NMP-PPP calls 2013 to be published on July 2012 (with deadline for submission of project proposals end of 2012).
- to have the opportunity to meet companies and laboratories to discuss about project ideas. This will take place during pre-arranged bilateral meetings aiming at paving the way for future cooperations and FP7 project proposals.
Open to all EU and associated countries.
- Innovative SMEs, companies’ R&D staff
- Scientists, leaderships of universities and scientific institutions
- Nanosciences and nanotechnologies
- Materials - new forms of production - integration
- Factories of future
- Energy efficient buildings
- Green Cars
Why to participate
- Get the lastest information from the European Commission about NMP-PPP calls
- Present, discuss and develop new project ideas for 2013 NMP+PPP
- Meet potential partners for research, innovation and business
- Meet your NCPs
- Select your B2B meetings in advance
Costs: Free of charge
Dates for your agenda
||Registration and submission of a cooperation profile
||Online selection of face-to-face meetings
Submission of presentations for the round table sessions
(to be sent to email@example.com)
||Round Table Tessions and Bilateral Meetings
INSA – La Rotonde