Multinational Brokerage Event with special focus on New Energy Mobility developments in Europe
During this multinational brokerage event, two separate activities will be organized:
These events are aimed to strengthen the international cooperation and expand partnerships between different industry & science players from all across Europe. This event is managed by Steinbeis-Europa-Zentrum within the framework of Project INSEM-SW.
Who can participate?
Small and medium enterprises (SMEs), industries, research organisations or public authorities involved in new energy mobility.
Topics in details
- Energy supply: Energy transport and storage + charging infrastructure and smart grids
- Fuel cells for mobility application
- Production of batteries and fuel cells (production processes, components and costs)
- Developments in drivetrain technologies, batteries / fuel cells integration, and other on-board applications
- Vehicle concepts, innovations and manufacturing
- ICTs and Vehicle-2-X communication
- Intermodality concepts and recycling
Why to participate?
- To meet and share views with European experts from Business (B) and Research (R).
- To establish B2B, B2R and R2R contacts.
- To get informed on on-going activities across Europe on latest developments, industrial processes, problems, solutions etc.
- To present, discuss and develop new projects, and to initiate cross-border cooperation and collaborations in RTD activities and demo projects.
Event language: English
Cost: There is NO fee for participating in the matchmaking meetings.
|Dates - 2013||Activity|
|until Sept. 29th
||Registration and submission of a cooperation profile
until Sept. 29th
|Online profile selection and request for one-to-one meetings
(09:00 - 17:00)
One-to-one matchmaking meetings
Free of charge
(09:00 - 17:30)
Participation in “Congress Events”
Entrance fee of 250€ per participant
(11:00 - 12:30)
Guided tours to "World of Energy Solutions"
Entrance fee of 20€ per participant
The earlier you submit your profile, the higher are the chances of its viewing and dissemination of your profile.
The project INSEM-SW is funded by the Ministry of Finance and Economics Baden-Württemberg