Buyers Lounge at Light+Building 2014
and Workshop on Intellectual Property Rights
Light+Building is the world’s biggest trade fair for lighting and intelligent buildings technology and presents solutions that cut the energy consumption of a building at the same time as increasing the level of comfort. At the fair, everything is represented, from LED technology, via photovoltaic and electro-mobility, to intelligent electricity usages with smart metering and smart grids. The topic of this event in 2014 will be: Sustainability, climate protection and energy efficiency.
Around 2,300 exhibitors take part in Light+Building at Frankfurt Fair and Exhibition Centre and almost one in two of the over 196,000 visitors comes from outside Germany.
In this exciting surrounding, the Enterprise Europe Network offers a cooperation event to bring together suppliers and buyers from the following sectors:
- Electrical engineering
- Home and building automation
- Software for the Construction Industry
Costs: The participation in the brokerage event is free of charge, but a registration is required.
Download Flyer (deutsch)
Why to participate?
- Use the event to initiate new businesses and discover innovative products
- Meet buyers throughout Europe and beyond
- Enter into contact with potential partners for future co-operation
- Establish cross-border contacts for long-term business relationships
will have a fix stand. In the run-up to the event, they can state what they are looking for or what they intend to buy. They have the possiblity to reject meeting requests if the inquiring partner seems not to be promising. Meetings will only take place when both sides agree.
will have pre-arranged, target-oriented face-2-face meetings with potential buyers. They will be given 30 minutes-meetings instead of having small talks in the crowded and loud fairplace.
in the event that have confirmed meetings will get a free of charge entrance ticket to the light + building fair, including free public transportation in the Rhein-Main Area.
Workshop on Intellectual Property Rights
Conference room “Fantasie”, level C 3,
3 April 2014, 10.00 a.m. – 12.00 noon
In addition to the buyers lounge a workshop on "Intellectual Property Rights" (IPR) is offered. The workshop is organised in cooperation with the initiative “Messe Frankfurt against copying” and the IPR Helpdesk.
- Are your company’s property rights sufficiently protected to cooperate with partners without risks?
- How can you prevent others from earning big money with your idea?
- How can you successfully protect your inventions and brands and defend them against imitation?
- Which requirements, costs and procedures do you have to consider and where do you get assistance?
Learn more about how to deal with your valuable expertise from our specialists’ lectures.
Your participation in the workshop “Intellectual Property Rights” is free of charge.
You do not necessarily have to attend the Buyers Lounge to participate. You are asked to register to the workshop here: Registration Workshop.
The event at a glance
Dates for your agenda
The earlier you submit your collaboration profile the more it will be recognized.
|21 March 2014
|10 – 24 March 2014
||Online selection of face-to-face meetings
|3 April 2014
4 April 2014
Workshop Intellectual Property Rights (10:00 - 12:00)
Bilateral meetings (12:00 – 17:00)
Bilateral meetings (10:00 – 14:00)