Take your chance to meet partners and businesses from all over Europe at INTERCORE - INnovative TEchnologies foR Contaminated soil & land Remediation! The focus of this B2B and B2R event is around innovative applications in contaminated soil remediation. INTERCORE is the perfect occasion to meet the main players and to potentially identify the right talents, partners, clients and investors for future activities as marketing your services, projects and ideas by reaching the appropriate professional audience.
Attending this brokerage event will give you easy access to scientists and enterprises in the field of soil characterization and remediation technologies and risk analysis.
INTERCORE is organized by Basilicata Innovazione, a project run by Area Science Park and Basilicata Region in Italy, in cooperation with CNR – IMAA (Italy’s National Council of Research) and School of Engineering of the University of Basilicata, partner of the NETECO project.
SMEs, industries, R&D centres, professionals working in the sector.
- Latest trends in soil characterization and remediation technologies
- Short, sharp 20 minute, meetings to foster effective networking
- Get to know key R&D players offering innovative solutions
- See an exhibition of successful technologies
- Soil characterization
- Contaminated soil remediation
- Health and environmental risk analysis
- Legal issues and sanctions
Why to participate
- get latest information on soil remediation technologies related research findings
- present, discuss and develop new projects
- showcase your most favorable technologies and products
- start cross-border contacts and co-operations
Register by May 26 to have your profile published in the official INTERCORE printed catalog!