Bilateral meetings - a first step towards co-operation
Are you interested in:
- discussing your promising technology and talking about your innovative ideas with potential European co-operation partners?
- finding innovative solutions for a technological problem?
- searching for business partners?
- searching for partners to built a consortium for the FP7 ICT call?
Meet potential co-operation partners from all over Europe in the fields of Knowledge Management, Knowledge Technologies and Semantic Systems.
Gain access to extensive technology expertise and new business channels!
The Matchmaking Event is part of the I-KNOW 2012 Conference.
SPECIAL OFFER! For Styrian SMEs participating in the matchmaking event the entrance to the conference is free of charge on Thursday, 6 September 2012.
- present your innovative ideas/technologies and attract the attention of potential European co-operation partners;
- meet numerous prospective co-operation partners in a SINGLE day, reducing the amount of time and money to find new partners;
- receive professional support from the Enterprise Europe Network - experts in the fields of international technology transfer and business co-operation.
Event Date: 6 September 2012, 15:30 - 17:30
Event Location: Stadthalle Graz, Austria
Event Language: English
Costs: Free of charge but the attendance to the conference is with costs
Last year's event attracted more than 70 participants who took part in 120 bilateral meetings to discuss potential collaboration.
Dates for your agenda
* The earlier you submit your colaboration profile the more it will be recognized.
||Registration and submission of a cooperation profile*
||Online selection of face-to-face meetings
||Bilateral meetings (15:30 - 17:30)