Welcome to IceFish 2014 B2B matchmaking event!
Meet new business partners & expand your network in the maritime sector at the Icelandic Fisheries Exhibition.
The Icelandic Fisheries Exhibition started in 1984 and therefore the 2014 show will be the 11th in the series. The last event in 2011, saw an increase in attendance up to 13,547 and in number of countries to 52. The exhibition covers every aspect of the commercial fishing industry from catching and locating to processing and packaging, right through to marketing and distribution of the final product.
The IceFish 2014 B2B matchmaking event is organised by the Enterprise Europe Network and will take place at the exhibition on the 25th of September.
Registration and participation is FREE of charge. Register now!
Icefish 2014 is a unique opportunity to establish new cross-border contacts and a very effective international forum to meet potential business partners and explore all kinds of cooperation possibilities. It offers:
- Added value to your trade fair participation
- Access to a wide variety of relevant SMEs, OEMs, suppliers and research & innovation stakeholders such as techno starters, academia and research institutes
- Selection and confirmation of face-to-face meetings in advance via an online catalogue
- Focused 25 minute meetings
Who should attend?
The event is targeted at companies, clusters, international decision-makers as well as research & innovation stakeholders from the maritime sector, i.e Fisheries, Fish farming, Processing, Sea shipping, Offshore and other. The focus is on cooperation in the following areas:
- Marketing & Distribution
- Electronics, Navigation & Communications
- Nets, Ropes, Lines & Gear
- Packaging, Boxing & Freight
- Engines, Propulsion & Lubricants
- Deck Machinery & Safety
- Processing Machinery, Weighing & Grading
- Port Technology & Cargo Handling Systems
- Shipbuilding & Designing
- Marine Research, Development & Innovation
- Maritime services