APRE, BIC Lazio, Finipiemonte S.p.A, Metropoli, Sardegna Ricerche, l’Università degli Studi di Roma “Tor Vergata” - Parco Scientifico and Unioncamere Lazio partners in the Enterprise Europe Network, is organizing the Health + Biotech 2012 International brokerage event in the framework of the national launch of the FP7 Health call 2012.
The event will be held in Rome on the 13th of June 2012 at Palazzo dei Congressi EUR within SANIT 2012 9th edition (International health forum 12-15 June).
The Health + Biotech 2012 Brokerage event fosters cooperation within institutes and enterprises to improve product innovations in the Health and Biotech sector.
Together with the Brokerage there will be two main back-to-back events: the national launch of the last FP7 Health Call 2012 on 13th June 2012 and the Second International Training for FP7 Applicants from the Fit For Health project on 15th of June 2012. The training will focus on how to write the proposal, financial/legal aspects and consortium composition. It addresses all those involved in biomedical, clinical and public health research: representatives and researchers from companies, universities, research institutes, hospitals, patient organisations etc.
All the participants will be welcome to take part in the entire programme.
The registration for the Health National Info Day is available here:
The registration for the Second International Training for FP7 Applicants is available here: www.fitforhealth.eu
Why to participate?
The Brokerage Event offers an interesting opportunity to SMEs, researchers and stakeholders from the health sector to meet each other and discuss about potential new products, technologies and services for business cooperation and research proposals for the upcoming calls through pre-arranged individual meetings, with the aim of conducting business and/or technology transfer agreements, and
- to get the latest information from the European Commission about Health calls
- to facilitate the setup of FP7 project consortia
- to present, discuss and develop new project ideas at international level
- to initiate cross-border contacts
The Companies participating in the “Health+Biotech” International Brokerage Event, will have the opportunity to take part at the Company Mission: on-site visit to an important Italian research centre. The companies opening the doors of their laboratory are 2 of the most important major Italian companies active in the field of health and biotechnology:
- Ospedale Pediatrico Bambino Gesù
- Menarini Biotech (pharmaceutical company).
The visits will take place on 13th June in the afternoon (14:30 pm). Who participates in the Company Mission will attend individual meetings in the morning.
Hours and day may change. It depends on the number of entries received.The final Company Mission agenda will be soon online.
- Therapies/Treatments (Drug target, Compound, Lead compound, Antibiotics, Antifungal, Antiviral, Drug delivery, Vacines)
- Diagnostics (Assay, Sensors, DNA array/chip, Markers)
- Imaging/ Optics (Microscopy, Spectroscopy, Lasers, X-rays, Detection, Fluorescence, Radioactivity)
- Chemical Entity ( Small molecule, Polymer, Coating, Foam, Gel, Solvent Plasma, Catalyst)
- Device (Surgical, Monitoring)
- Biological entity (Nucleotides, Plasmid, Protein, Enzyme, Hormone, Receptor, Inmunological entity, Virus, Cell, Cell line, Stem cell)
- Computer Science (Bioinformatics)
- Entity Modification ( Genetic modification, Protein engineering, Tissue engineering, Transplantation/Implant)
Costs: Free of charge
Dates for your agenda
Deadline Registration and submission of profiles
||Start book meetings
||Deadline Online selection of personal one-to-one meetings
||Personal Meeting schedule
Investment Forum – Club MED TECH
Palazzo dei Congressi EUR
Piazzale Kennedy, 1