Smart Hydrogen and Fuel Cell Power International Brokerage Event, March 29th 2012, National Exhibition Centre, Birmingham
Enterprise Europe Network Midlands invites you to participate in an international brokerage event devoted to hydrogen fuel cells taking place at the National Exhibition Centre, Birmingham, UK on March 29th 2012.
The focus of this unique event will be to promote commercial and technological collaboration between a range of industrial and research organisations coming from across Europe.
• Production, storage and transportation of green hydrogen
• Development of fuel cells for static, transportation and micro applications
• Systems integration of hydrogen fuel cell technologies
• Demonstration and commercialisation of H2FC technologies
Due to high efficiencies, zero emissions and easy conversions, Hydrogen Fuel Cells are increasingly perceived as important components in a low carbon economy.
The brokerage event will offer you the opportunity to:
• promote your technology and expertise to a range of UK and international organisations
• gain access to the latest developments taking place in Europe and beyond
• develop partnerships leading to technological and commercial collaboration
• appreciate developments in the sector and understand better the role of your company
Event language: English
Costs: Free of charge
Dates for your diary:
Gallery Suite, National Exhibition Centre (NEC), Birmingham, UK