a first step towards co-operation
You intend to prepare a proposal for "Environment (including climate change)" in the 7th Framework Programme?
The next Call is approaching in July 2011!
Start building your consortium of excellent partners from industry and academia now! Organization from Russia will be present at the event. Do not miss this opportunity!
This FP7 brokerage event focuses on the five challenges which are forming the key research priorities for the ENVIRONMENT 2012 Work Programme:
Coping with climate change
Sustainable use and management of land and seas
Improving resource efficiency
Protecting citizens from environmental hazards
Mobilizing environmental knowledge for policy, industry and society
Why to participate?
- Get background information about the upcoming call on Environment
- Meet potential collaboration partners , also from Russia, on specified issues especially in environment research areas
- Facilitate the setup of FP7 project consortia
- Present, discuss and develop new project ideas on Environment at international level, in particular with Russian researchers and organisations
- Initiate cross-border contacts
- Present your innovative ideas/technologies and
call the attention of potential cooperation partners!
- Meet numerous prospective cooperation partners in a SINGLE day -
reduce the amount of time and money for finding new partners
Costs: Free of charge
ATTENTION! The registrations will be allocated on a "first come, first served" basis and will be subject of a thorough review of completeness!
Dates for your diary
||Registration and submission of a cooperation profile
|27 May - 8 June
||Online selection of face-to-face meetings
|Fri, 17 June
||Bilateral meetings (14:00 - 17:30)
A standard announcements for the promotion of the event through websites or other publications can be downloaded here
Albert Borschette Conference Centre
Rue Froissart 36
1040 Brussels – Belgium